For default Magento store generates orders such as: 100000001, 100000002, 100000003, etc. It's not very good for your accounting. Most likely you and your customer prefer invoice numbering such as IN1-007/13, IN2-008/13,... With FlexInvoice you can setup it very easy in your eshop.
FlexInvoice (Custom Order Number) extension overrides a standard Magento numbering model for invoices, orders, shipments and creditmemos. The extension provides you possibility to customize your orders, invoices, shipments and creditmemos. For example, you may setup the auto incrementing numbering for your orders: OR1-0001/2013, OR1-0002/2013, OR1-0003/2013, ...
Each number model (invoices, orders, shipments and credit memos) supports a variety of settings, such as prefix, suffix, start value, etc. The below you may see all features that provides by the FlexInvoice extension.
- Fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers using any combination of letters, numbers and dates
- Supports EU accounting system: where may not be a gap in the numbering of credit memo and invoice
- Set custom prefix for orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos
- Set custom postfix for orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos
- Set starting numbers for orders, invoices, shipments and credit memos. You may start at 1 or easily continue from where you left off under an existing numbering system
- Set increment step for orders, invoices, shipments and credits
- Set the length of order numbers via custom padding length
- Set the Max number value: after reaching the maximum value, the number resets to start value
- Reset on the 1st of January (New Year): the numbering will be reset to start value
- Supports templates for prefix and postfix: %STOREID%, %YY%, %YYYY%, %MM%, %M%, %DD%, %D% and %W%
- Order, invoice, shipment and credit-memo numbers generate automatically
- Supports Multi-Store Environment: Increment by Store, Website or Global
- 100% Open Source Code
For example, with the FlexInvoice extension you may setup custom numbering model for your invoices in your store:
Start Value: 0010
And now, invoices at your Magento will be generated automatically:
FV1-0010/13, FV1-0011/13, FV1-0012/13, ...
Another example with enabled EU accounting system feature:
Invoice - FV1-0010/13
Invoice - FV1-0011/13
Credit memo - CR1-0012/13
Invoice - FV1-0013/13
|Magento Compatibility||CE 1.8.x, CE 1.7.x, CE 1.6.x, CE 1.5.x, CE 1.4.x, PE 1.10, EE 1.12, EE 1.10, EE 1.9|
- Must have!
Review by Gogaz | Jun 21, 2013
Review by Sys79 | May 16, 2012
- Excellent solution for legal accountancy.
Review by GIRO | Sep 18, 2011
- Must have extension!
Review by Bolik from Poland | Aug 25, 2011
You may setup to generate invoice numbers is according to your accounting.
Order numbers: 001/2011, 002/2011, 003/2011, ...
Invoice numbers: IN-001/2011, IN-002/2011, IN-003/2011, ...
- Outstanding support ! Great extension !
Review by Pierro74 | Jun 11, 2011
This extension should be a native functionality for Magento ... as far it is not, this extension is a must have!
- Excellent extension
Review by myst2 | Jun 11, 2011